Excellent article in Huff Post by Dr. David Katz, Cell Phones and Cell Biology: Are we Selling Out?
"The very cell phone companies that tell us that cell phones are safe, tell us that we should hold them an inch from our heads."
William Boardman, Global Research Wireless Smart Meters and Civil Rights
Cindy Sage: "We are currently dealing with outdated public exposure limits." Sage shows a bar graph chart which compares the FCC limits versus the actual level where bio-effects take place.
Microwave Dangers in Your Home
"Smart Meters Take the Lead in Whole Body Exposure" See Bar Graph in Eon3EMFblog.net
SoCalGas Opt Out Plan Would Require S0Cal ratepayers (who are SCE and SoCalGas customers) to pay Double the Fees. See Burbank Action Article for important info.
Rob States, "The Dark Side of Smart Meters"
Dangers of Wi Fi
If It Can Do This to Your Hair Follicles, Just Think What It's Doing to Your Brain: Single Strand DNA Breaks in Human Hair Root Cells Exposed to Mobile Phone Radiation
"The relationship was really very cordial and really stress free. . .but only until we started generating data"-- Jerry Philips. His team was the first to find DNA damage from RF field exposure. See also an excellent audio interview here
Frank Seres on Civil Disobedience to Protect… vanvonu on Barry Trower on Wi Fi Radiatio… vanvonu on Barry Trower on Wi Fi Radiatio… bill on Warning To SCE Customers with… Microwave Versus Sma… on Microwave Versus Smart Meter R…
Top Posts & Pages
- NIH to Hold Briefing tomorrow 5/27/16 on Increased risk of Cancer from Cell Phones
- Adoption of Berkeley Cell Phone “Right to Know” Ordinance
- CPUC Decision Regarding Smart Meter Opt Out Provisions
- CPUC Issues Two Proposed Decisions Regarding Smart Meter Opt Out Fees
- Google Glass Alert: Potential Health Risks from Wireless Radiation
- Dr. Devra Davis: The Truth About Cell Phone Radiation
- Dr. Martin Blank: Our Cells Make Stress Proteins When Exposed to RF Radiation
- Louis C.K. On Cell Phones’ Impact on Children’s Social and Emotional Development
- Goodbye My Phone and Hello to Reality
- Experts on Cell Phone Risks: A Preview
- Bravo! To the Amercan Academy of Pediatrics and Tom Wheeler!
- Belgium Adopts New Regulations to Promote Cell Phone Radiation Safety
- Reminder: Comments to FCC Due This Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013
- Senate Holds Hearings to Approve Thomas Wheeler, Industry Insider, to Head the FCC
- “The Better to Cook You, My Dear.” The FCC, Mobile Phone Industry Ally, Reclassifies Body Part.
- “You’re Knowingly Harming My Life” Two Women Speak Out About RF “Smart” Water Heaters, Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- Dr. Devra Davis
- B. Blake Levittt Urges the Senate to Reject Obama’s Nomination of Thomas Wheeler to Head the FCC
- What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains
- FCC Seeking Comments (“Reply Round” Phase) from the Public on RF Safety Standards
- Take Back Your Power (Trailer)
- Last Night’s Costa Mesa CPUC Hearing on San Onofre Nuclear Generating Stations Units 2 and 3
- BioInitiative 2012 Report Issues New Warnings on Wireless and EMF
- Dr. Martin Blank, EMF’s Effect on DNA
- CPUC to Hold Smart Meter Opt Out Public Hearings in December
- Let the Games Begin! Part 2: Maine Supreme Court Ruling and Opening Briefs to CPUC Phase 2 Smart Meter Hearings
- Let the Games Begin! Opening Briefs Phase 2 CPUC Smart Meter Hearings: SCE; Wilner and Stop Smart Meters Irvine
- Electromagnetic Fields and Leakage of the Blood Brain Barrier: Dr. Leif Salford
- Dr. Joel M. Moskowitz: Does the FCC Plan To Rubber Stamp Outdated Cell Phone Radiation Standards?
- Warning: Cell Phones and Breast Cancer. Do Not Carry Cell Phone in Your Bra.
- Tim Ferriss on Cell Phones and Sperm Damage
- Free at Last: CPUC Approves Smart Meter Opt Out for SCE and SDG&E; Dr. Neil Cherry: RF’s Effect on Neurotransmitters; Public Space Increasingly Irradiated
- James Woolsey and Cyber Expert David Chalk on Smart Grid: Massive Vulnerability
- Film Trailer, Full Signal: “They Say It is Safe, but It’s Not Safe to Study It” –Dr. Olle Johansson
- SMUD Audio Tape: “The Makings of a Sham Smart Meter Opt Out” (Ditto Burbank/Glendale)
- “Time to Say Good-bye, Smart Meter”
- CPUC Issues Smart Meter Opt Out Proposed Rulings For SDG&E and SCE: SCE Will Not Allow Everyone to Have An Analog
- Warning To SCE Customers with Wireless Utility Meters
- Disconnect: Cell Phones and Cancer, Trailer from Soon to be Released Documentary
- Medusa “Collector” Smart Meter, Ladera Heights, California; and Dead Bees on Walkway Near Smart Meter, Irvine, California
- Stop Smart Meters: The Film and Gandhi on Smart Meters
- Dr. Mercola Interviews Alasdair Philips: EMF’s Effect on Health: What the Research is Showing and What We can Do To Limit Radiation Exposure From Wireless Devices
- Faster than a Speeding Bullet, More Powerful than a Locomotive, Able to Leap Tall Buildings in a Single “Radioactive” Bound: It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane–It’s Wi-Fi 5G!
- Barry Trower on Wi Fi Radiation: “We Are Risking the Future Generations of All the Children in the World”
- Power-Lines (Chino Hills) and Smart Meters: Kissing Cousins
- CPUC Smart Meter Opt Out Ruling: The Good and The Bad
- “People Aren’t Going to Take Getting Microwaved in Their Own Homes” (Interviews Post CPUC’s Smart Meter Opt Out Ruling)
- Chair of IARC Working Group: Designation of RF as a class 2B Carcinogen has “Broad Applicability” (which means it includes Smart Meters)
- Concerned Citizens Help with FCC Warning Sign Enforcement (Video)
- E-Mail Update: CPUC Meeting, Santa Cruz County Health Report, Inverse Square Law
- Dr. David Carpenter, Public Health Physician, Warns of Smart Meter Dangers
- “Before SimpleLink Tai’s Bike Rides Lacked Information” (But at Least He Still Had a Brain)
- Physicians’ Group (American Academy of Environmental Medicine) Adopts Resolution Against Smart Meters
- Caught on Tape: Smart Meters FCC Violation
- My Letter, Sort of (Cell Phones and Children)
- Media Blackout on “Smart” Meter News?
- Dariusz Leszcynski’s Washington Times Series on Cell Phone Radiation
- Dr. Dan Harper Discusses Health Impact of Electromagnetic Fields
- Health Effects From Smart Meters? Utility Industry Gets a Free Pass from the FCC
- “We’re Having A Dicken’s Moment.” Santa Cruz Board Grills PG&E For Shutting Off Power to Customers Made Sick From Smart Meters
- Update: Irvine City Council Meeting Tonight, Joshua Hart’s Article, Opt Out Issues
- Radiation Exposure from a Smart Meter is 100 times Higher than from a Cell Phone
- Partial Listing of the BioEffects of RF Radiation (from B. Blake Levitt)
- Civil Disobedience to Protect Their Health: Northern Californian Residents Return Their Smart Meters
- A Double Edged Sword: Radiation In Your Doctor’s Hands? Good. In Your Smart Meter? Dubious
- Study Shows Cell Phones Exceed FCC Limits by as Much as Double for Children
- Cindy Sage Says Smart Meters are Not Meeting FCC Standards
- Once the Meters are in, Who Cares Whom They Radiate? “That’s Not My Department,” Says “Wernher Von” Peevey
- My New Printer: Don’t Believe the Salesperson
- CPUC Judge Shuts Down Video Smart Meter Workshop; Also Repeater Transmitters
July 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Conflict of Interest
In Counterpunch article, “Another Industry Crony,” writer B. Blake Levitt gives “12 good reasons why the US Senate should reject” President Obama’s nomination of Tom Wheeler to head the FCC. She writes in her article (reason number 4) that “Wheeler … Continue reading